Sunday, December 30, 2012

Six Years!!

Happy 6th anniversary to us! Drew made a great video for me on the last post. But you have to look at a lot of pictures of me, sorry. We had a fabulous anniversary celebration. I think it's what I look forward to the most of anything each year. We have done basically the same thing for the past few years. We went downtown and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and exchanged our annual love letters to each other, did some shopping, stayed the night at the Hyatt, and ate at a cute crepe place the next morning. It was absolutely perfect. I know it is probably boring or annoying for everyone else to read how much I love him, but it's my blog and I can't help it:) Every year we have been married is better than the last. I don't believe in soul mates, but there are so many times I think that he was made just for me. He is the best man I have ever known. Our kids are so lucky to have him as a dad, and I am SOOOOO lucky to have him as my husband. I have said this before, but I will NEVER be able to express how much I love him. There is just no way to put it into words to adequately say how I feel. All I can say is I love him more than anything in this world. Happy anniversary!


2 comments:

Ruth said...

Happy 6th Anniversary!

Linde said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great video!! It is wonderful to be married to the right person for you. :)