Saturday, February 02, 2013

28!

We are officially 28! If you didn't know Drew married an older woman. I am three weeks older than him. I always enjoy giving him all my life lessons that I have learned in those three weeks. And he likes to tease me about being old. Classic.

We had some fun birthday celebrations this year. I was able to celebrate with some different groups of friends at PF Changs and at Cafe Rio, and my friend Emily made a delicious birthday dinner at her house. And of course a funfetti birthday cake on the big day. Melanie said her present was a good snuggle with me. Best present ever. Oh and can't forget my parents came and brought me lunch:)


For Drew's birthday we went to the Cheesecake Factory with his parents, and we also had a dinner at our house to celebrate Drew's, my dad's, and my brother in law Scott's birthday, but I forgot to get a picture. Oops. Melanie has loved all this cake!


3 comments:

Justin and Sara Smutz said...

Happy Birthday friends! Funfetti is my favorite too:)

Ruth said...

Sounds like you had great birthdays.

kim cherry said...

happy birthday to two great peeps!