Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Verdict

In case you haven't heard we are expecting two girls! We are very excited. I was shocked, because at my 12 week appointment my doctor thought she could already tell one was a boy. So I really hadn't thought much about 2 girls in a while. So it was a shocker. I think there are pros and cons to every combination of twins. I am excited to have three girls all so close in age. So cute. Everything looks great, and they are right on track. Now bring on more pink baby!

4 comments:

Laura said...

We are so excited for you guys! Adam's excited that if our kids end up in the same high school they can make up the entire basketball team ... but I'm afraid our girls might be a little short. Maybe they can all play soccer together. Congrats! P.S. Audrey has the same pink swimsuit as Mel!

Anonymous said...

I found your website through a random stroke of luck. It helped me do my research on this topic. I have spent lots of time looking through your site. You have something good going here, keep it up!
bestdigitalcamerasreview.net

kim cherry said...

i am so happy for you guys! three cutie-pie little girls....how lucky are you?? :)

Rich'n'Rach said...

girl power! congrats, you guys :)