Monday, March 05, 2012

Emily's Baby Shower

A couple of weeks ago I got to have a baby shower for my good friend Emily. Me and Emily's friend Emily put it on. I know confusing. So many Emilys. I wish we had gotten a picture with the three of us, but we forgot.
She is having a baby girl in just a few weeks. So exciting! She is naming her Stella. So cute. Can't wait.

Yes this is a bad picture. The sun was blinding. But you get the picture.


Emily's mom made these cute letters for Stella's room.

Emily and Mary

She got tons of awesome presents.

Such cute wrapping ideas.

Everyone was so focused on their games. I love it.

I can't wait to meet Stella!

2 comments:

Chelsea Ellingson said...

Stella!!! That was totally at the top of my name list for Odell, but Craig didn't dig it. Aw, it's so good to see pictures of you all, miss you all!

Emily said...

Best shower ever!!! Thanks again for doing it! It was a blast! I can't wait to meet Stella either, she's out growing her space!!!