Thursday, March 15, 2012

Update

Well I am 16 weeks and measuring about 20 weeks. Yikes! (Don't worry that's normal for twins) But don't judge me when you see me:) Starting now I go to the doctor every two weeks. And everyone should be so proud of me, at my appointment I told my doctor not to tell me the gender yet, because Drew can come to my next appointment. It was tough though. I get to have an ultrasound every time, which is so great. They are getting big. She said they were very active, and they were already head down. Which is a good thing. Let's hope they stay head down until the end of July, then I can hopefully deliver normally. Stay tuned in two weeks for the gender!


So... I don't know if it is pregnancy or in my head but I absolutely HAVE to have dessert. Either way who cares right? I'm pregnant, it's a great excuse. I love Dairy Queen and they have a deal if you buy a blizzard you get one for $0.99. Let's just say I have been a good customer:)

On another note, check out these pig tails! Oh how I love them.

And my favorite outfit of Melanie's. This picture can't even capture how cute she is in it.

7 comments:

Danalin said...

Yay for the pictures! That is one cute belly, Kristen. I am so, so excited to find out boy/girl status. I was just thinking about it today, actually. I think that at least one of them will be a boy? But I never really know. Live up the desserts, sister. It is so bad/good that there is not a Krispy Kreme near my home because I am sure I would NEED one (or four) glazed donuts every day. And those pigtails are the cutest things ever! I was just looking at the first pictures of Kelly in pigtails and about died...it was so cute. Mel's pictures are just as stinking cute. Love you and your twin-carrying self.

Jena said...

You look awesome! And can't wait to see you next week, yah, yah! I have put the house projects in full gear, so hopefully it will be in good shape for you! Can't wait!

Jena said...

Oh and we have a Dairy Queen right down the street! :)

Kristen said...

Jena, I am counting down the days! Seriously I can't wait. Oh and yay for the dairy queen! We will make an appearance....or two:)

Jandi said...

You look great! Mel looks so cute in that little dress.

Lauren said...

You look amazing!

... and I may need to head out to DQ with Aaron now.

Laura said...

How random, I sent Adam on his first milkshake run last night. Milkshakes should be required during pregnancy. I'd take one over a prenatal vitamin any day. And Melanie continues to be the cutest baby ever!