Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lovin' It

Well it's official, I am 80 years old. That's right I have started water aerobics, and I am by FAR the youngest person there. My joints hurt so much that this really helps, and you can get a good workout. I still do the eliptical, stair stepper, and walk on the other days I don't have water aerobics. I have such an urge to work out really hard. When I first got pregnant I was kind of excited to not work out so hard, but now I really miss being able to push myself. It seems like it's going to be forever before I can run again. I guess I should just live it up now.
Other than that life is fabulous. I have enjoyed this first week and a half off. I have been doing lots of crafts for Christmas presents, scrapbooking, sleeping, reading, and cooking. It's AWESOME. I will never have this kind of opportunity again so I am trying to enjoy every minute of it.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I loved the water aerobics class when I went! I got lucky and sometimes one of the other woman there would bring her YW. I think she was was the YW president so they'd all come for mutual.

Goose said...

Sounds like fun. Lets go sometime

Jandi said...

That's awesome. I love that it is you and a bunch of older ladies. I bet they have some great stories to share!

Emily said...

I'm just flat out jealous. Could you just stop having so much fun ok.. :) Just kidding, you're absolutly right about the "enjoy it now"... although maybe you'll have time like this again in like 30 years when your 10 children are off on their own :)