Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween!

We went to a Halloween party last night, and I went as a soccer mom and Drew went as himself, a nerd. Just kidding.... kind of. My friend Andrea showed up as me. We pretty much looked like twins except for her tan skin, tall and skinny legs, and dark eye brows. But that jean jacket she is sporting is totally me. That was the largest shirt she could find at the thrift store. The volleyball in her shirt made a pretty great baby too.


My hat says #1 mom if you were wondering


Jandi, me, Andrea, and Jami

6 comments:

Unknown said...

this is funny. you are a cute pregnant girl...so excited for you two!

Jandi said...

That is too funny. Andrea was hilarious. Just like you...

Danalin said...

Su-weet costumes, Kristen! Ummmm...if you ever wear the shirt the girl wore to look like you, we might need to have a talk. :) So funny. Looking forward to seeing you in a month!!!

Jami said...

That was so funny. I love the picture of you two together. It was a fun night.

Kendria said...

Andrea looks HILARIOUS!

Jamie said...

Nice talking to you guys, we love your costumes! Congrats on the Babe, we were really excited to hear the news. Can't wait to see pictures.

Here's our: jlaps684.blogspot.com