Sunday, October 17, 2010

Baby Shower

This weekend has been really fun. My friends Emily and Kelsey threw me a baby shower on Saturday. It was SO fun. It just made me feel so grateful. Grateful for all the people who are in my life, grateful that they would want to drive so far to come, grateful that they would be so generous with gifts and really loving to help us out. I am so thankful to have Emily and Kelsey who put in so much work. It was awesome. You guys are the best.
I didn't get a group picture, but I chose a select few (mostly because I can't look at some of the ones I am in, so sorry if you are not in these:) Allie and Mara, I can't find the pic we took. If you have one on your camera will you send it to me? Thanks.
One more shower to go. I am having one with my church friends Nov. 6th. Man, I love baby showers. Can't wait!

Look at this diaper cake!! Emily made it. So amazing. I can't take it apart I love it too much.


The wonderful food. Seriously it was sooo good.

My sister-in-law made this blanket. Unbelievable. She is so talented. I have the best sisters-in-law.


Megan, Angie, and me


Kels and Alexis


I just love this picture. I don't know what Emily and I are looking at. It looks very important though.

Debbie, Kyla, Lori (my sis)

My niece Joy

This is part of the nursery. Check out the name. If you didn't know we are naming her Melanie. Emily made the letters. I just picked out the paper and she did the rest.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I've only checked your blog a few times this morning to see if you'd posted about the grand event yet :) haha I had a great time too!! And the name looks awesome in her room!! Now we just need to babe! Yay

Goose said...

Sounds sweet, wish I had been invited. Thanks to everybody for all the great stuff. And I must say, Emily and Kelsey have really outdone themselves.

Jami said...

So cute. I love the bedroom. You look like your sister. I can't wait to see her room.

Milmonster said...

Yeah! Love the name and can't wait to meet the little darling. Only a few more weeks:)

Milmonster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth said...

What a sweet name. I love what you have done with her nursery, very cute.