Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Summer Summer Time

Summer has been great. Being a teacher has it's benefits. Everyone asks if I am getting bored yet. But no way, I have been too busy enjoying. I have been able to get together with lots of friends. I have had lots of lunch dates, dinner dates, nap whenever I want, work out with Kelsey every day, work on my gardens/yard, and organize my life. I love it. I realize these days will end. So why not take advantage of it?
I went out to Provo last week to hang out with some girlfriends. I stayed with Marcy. She is getting married in August, so I got to tag along and help with some wedding stuff which was fun. We were able to shop, eat, relax, visit people, and chat. Unfortunately I wasn't the best company the first few days. NEVER again will I eat Chipoltle and then fly. Bad combo. I am past the sick stage but that brought it all back. Literally. I think they were a little freaked out the rest of the week, wondering when I was going to throw up again. So I was lame with pictures, but I managed to get a few.

These are some highschool friends. I could talk with them forever. So fun.

This is a reinactment of Monday night after the plane.


We went to Park City and did some shopping.

7 comments:

Goose said...

What a summer. Relaxing, going to lunch, working in OUR garden/yard. You deserve it girl, live it up.

Milmonster said...

Planes and being pregnant don't fit well together. I threw up in the barf bag with Audrey:/

Jena said...

You look fantastic! Glad to see you FINALLY posted something :)

Emily said...

I got sick when I was at about the same point you are and I was going to Utah too!! I guess I should have warned you! haha!
I like your clothes :) Glad you had fun and yes, live up the time you have now to organize and relax :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Sorry...I didn't notice it earlier. I was stalking everyone else's but yours. Nice. Enjoy those summer moments...oh yah!

Kendria said...

Any Baby clothes purchased in Park City? Hmmm...

Danalin said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your summer, sister! What a fun trip (minus the vomiting, of course).