Sunday, March 28, 2010

Random

Ok so look at me.... another blog baby!
So we had Drew's parents and sister over for dinner tonight because they all have birthdays at the end of March. Margaret's is March 24th, Mickey's is March 27th, and Megan's is March 31. To celebrate, my wonderful husband and I made some kabobs. This is the third time we've made them and I love them!! I thought I would share the marinade that we use. Also I am loving seasoned tomatoes with mozzarella cheese.
On a completely different note, I put a picture of Kathleen and I from her bridal shower on Saturday. Kate and I have been friends since we were 2. She is living in Montana right now so I don't get to see her that much. So it was so good to catch up on the last couple of months. We are getting so old!
I am now on Spring break!! Woo woo. I have some fun plans. I will share when it comes to an end.

1 1/2 c. oil
3/4 c. soy sauce
2 tbsp. dry mustard
2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp. parsley
1 tbsp pepper
1/2 c. vinegar
1 clove garlic (I just use minced garlic)
1/3 c. teriyaki sauce (it's fine with out as well)
1/2 c. honey

4 comments:

Olivia said...

I love those tomato and mozzerella things. I also love kabobs, but I'm not so big a fan of all the prep that goes into them. They look yummy though! Maybe since you are on spring break we can all do a girls night and you can come because you won't have to get up at the bum-crack of dawn the next morning! What do you say??!

Milmonster said...

Those look and sound so good. gonna have to try them when we get home.

Kindness said...

Haha... I love your scarf. Makes you look ready for the runway!

Kendria said...

Bring me some of that goodness. What the heck!