Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Go Green

So.... yes I am a slacker. But here is a short post to give you a glimpse into my life. Today was St. Patrick's Day and I think it might be one of my favorite days. We did leprechaun traps again. It is so fun to see their creative juices flowing. I had Kelsey come in and destroy the room while we were at recess. I think she really enjoyed it because I am such a neat freak with my room. They were so crazy when they saw what the "leprechauns" did I even had to blow my whistle to get their attention.
We just completed CSAP (colorado state test) today, and doing something fun was definitely needed. Oh man I am glad that's over. I think they did well though.
Here are some pics for your enjoyment.
Here's Kels and I going head to head. We actually really do go head to head all the time. In a good way. We are so competitive with each other. I am so glad to have met Kelsey. My days would definitely not be as fun with out her. Our students have seen us in some crazy moods together. I don't know if they know what to think about it. We go to the gym everyday, which has motivated me a lot more. We even have a gym boyfriend who loves to help us with our lifting:) We are even having a weight loss challenge. It's been really fun.

This group brought a brick to drop down and apparently kill the leprechaun instead of catch it.



This one is hard to see, but it was a spa for the leprechaun to come and enjoy.


6 comments:

Emily said...

I am so happy that you love this holiday so much because so do I! I pinch everyone who forgets to wear green!!! I love your creativity in the class room and I can not WAIT for you to be on Spring Break!!!

Milmonster said...

Ok, you and Kelsey are pretty much sisters! How fun. Missing teaching a little bit on St. Patrick's Day.

Kendria said...

Looks like you are liking your job... sus ninos son muy preciosos... ;0

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat software[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood ways to build an income online.

Danalin said...

So Kelsey is a team teacher? I love that you have someone so fun to work - and work out - with! I love that you are the cutest elementary teacher...both in how you teach and how you look. :) But if that teaching gig ever turns sour, you know from the previous commenter how you can make some serious dough on the internet! I hope that this is the beginning of a blogging streak...

Linde said...

Hey, how do you like having testing over with in March? My brother's kids are done by the end of March and said they like it. How does it compare with Utah doing it in April/May?

Isn't it nice to teach with someone you like. I had a couple of team memebers like that when I taught. Makes all the difference!