Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sick


So I have had a rough month. First I got strep throat and I thought maybe I was going to die, but then I went to the doctor and they gave me some penicilon. I am allergic to Bactrim so I made sure they weren't related at all. But apparently I am allergic to penicilon as well. I broke out in a nice rash (only on my face). So in the midst of this rash I started getting a bad cold. Now I am home and not at work AGAIN. I am so congested it is driving me crazy. I just had chicken noodle soup for breakfast. If anyone knows any home remedies that I don't know about please share. Sorry, next post will be more uplifting. Just had to complain a bit.

2 comments:

Milmonster said...

Oh man, and right before Thanksgiving. I know it is gross but a saline nasal rinse works wonders for stuffed noses. Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Kristen,
So sorry you're sick. I have a cold myself. You think they wouldn't be so bad...but...they are and they knock you down. Get better soon!