Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Great Book


My brother-in-law Mark Foster is a doctor by day and an author by night. He has written a new book titled, Grey Matters. I have personally read it, and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a book that not only holds your attention but also makes you think about the deeper meanings in life. I could not stop reading it. After I finished I couldn't stop thinking about it and all that had happened. I am not just saying this because he's family, this is definitly a book I would have picked up at the library. You can read it if you follow the link below.


2 comments:

Linde said...

I'm always looking for new books. THis looks like a good one. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

So...you need to update this blog.:) I always want to know what you're up to. I guess I should just come to Colorado, eh?