Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Latest

The biggest thing lately is Drew getting Lasik surgery. He had terrible vision, and with studying late into the night it was taking a toll on his eyes. We were very excited about this. I was a little worried that maybe I would look different to him, but I guess not. I had to watch the movie, "At First Sight" afterwards. Anyway, he is loving his new eyes.
Also we decorated for Christmas. I started about a week ago, maybe a little too early. I love Christmas and all the decorations. I come home with something new like everyday. I can not resist. We also put up lights on the house. Check it out

Drew right before. Don't ask about the face. No one knows.

This is Drew all jacked right before surgery. He was very relaxed.

These are his hip new sunglasses for the next week. It's been pretty funny going out in public with these bad boys.
The new eyes.
Megan helping decorate the tree.

Megan, Mickey and Margaret came over to help. Thanks again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Drew. It has been so long that I can't remember how to sign in as me. Yes, my eyes do rock now even though they have to be covered up for the next few days. It is great waking up and and being able to see the clock. I'm so happy. Also, the lights are looking good, oh so good.

Milmonster said...

I'm glad Drew didn't go blind with his surgery:)
The lights look great. It was fun to talk to you the other day. Lets do it again soon!

Danalin said...

Congrats to Drew - I hope he keeps those glasses and wears them often. I am so jealous (of the surgery, NOT the glasses). Your tree and outside lights look so good! I love your home. Do you guys want to fly to Washington after Christmas for a few days? I hear there's a really cool family who lives there and would love to host you and your hubby. Think about it. :)

Tankfos said...

Maybe Drew will be able to make a 3pointer every once and a while now that he can see. Probably not.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kristen,

Your Christmas lights look great! Nice work.

Anonymous said...

When it's only my middle name: Amelia?
__________________
[url=http://jail-break-ps3.blogspot.com/2010/12/jail-break-ps3.html]Jail break ps3[/url]