Thursday, July 31, 2008

Colorado

Ok we are back! We just spent the last 2 weeks in Colorado, and guess how many pictures I took? ZERO. So, I am sorry because pictures are more fun to look at. BUT.. we had a great time. We spent time with both families, checked out the dental school, played a lot of the game "Settlers," saw many of our wonderful friends (tried to get them to start their own blogs!! You know who you are), had a 90th surprise birthday party for Drew's grandma,  saw the Dark Knight, ate very well, missed out on our backpacking trip due to my ridiculous cough (but I am better now), Drew played a lot of golf, I finished the third book for the Twilight series, we went to the Reinassance Festival (sp?), on the way back to Provo we stayed at the bed and breakfast in Grand Junction that we stayed at one night on our honeymoon.
The whole trip was so fun, because there were so many family members that were around that there was always something going on. Anyway, I suppose our summer is almost up:( It has been sooo fun, and I am sad for it to end, but I get excited about teaching again this year. We might try and go to Jackson for a few days next week but if not we'll save it for the fall. Now we have three of our friends getting married in the next three weekends, it should be fun! 

6 comments:

Milmonster said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast. I'm glad we got to see you for part of it. No pictures! I'm disappointed.

Chelsea Ellingson said...

So next time you play Settlers in CO, you need to come to Windsor. Husk is getting frustrated at your neglect...

Tankfos said...

It was pretty fun. Do you remember that one time when I beat you at settlers? That was fun. We had a blast on the backpacking trip. It would have been even better if you guys were there. Maybe next summer.

Rich'n'Rach said...

Please tell me you're reading book 4!?! I'm a little more than halfway through it, and I love it! I'm a little sad that its the last one, but what can ya do? I'm totally making Rich listen to the books on cd when we drive to Montana next weekend...I'll let you know how it goes ;)
You guys have had lots of fun summer adventures!!!

CMK5 LINDSEY said...

Hey guys! Email me back. The Goodrichs want to have a BBQ with a few of the old Pioneer gang. They really want you there.

cmk5indsey@gmail.com

Luv, Melissa

Aaron and Megan said...

Hey Drew and Kristen, Melissa gave us your blog, but we do want to have BBQ in a couple of weeks and want to see you. Sounds like you are enjoying summer. Aaron and I have a blog if you want to visit.
www.maaronj.blogspot.com