Friday, May 02, 2008

The New Place

Well folks here is the new house pics. We are absolutely loving it. I think I will be sad to leave now. It has all the things that make a woman happy.
Here she is! We have parking!

This is looking throught the front door. You can kind of get an idea of how it's laid out.

Drew has his own workspace now. By work I mean homework:)

This is the cozy front room

A real bathroom. If any of you saw our old shower, you would know it was more like a dungeon.


This is our room. It is still pretty spacious.
This is my little workspace.

This is the extra bedroom/computer room


This is the cute kitchen. I now have counter space, dishwasher, and cupboard space!

And check it out! A special home for the spices.
This is the family room. Drew's dream came true; we got a very large tv.

This is wonderful! Having a washer and dryer is a huge plus. This is the laundry room/storage room attached to the house.













14 comments:

Goose said...

The new house is very nice!!! And the TV is a 60 incher. That is right a big mama. We found it on Craigslist for only 500 dollars. We were going to get a 27 inch TV and it was going to cost us 215 dollars so we, more like me, decided to get a much nicer one for not that much more money. She is big and I now feel like a man. I mean a real man. I also love the island in the kicthen which I have learned is the key to a women's heart, at least my women's heart.

Lauren said...

I'm so excited for you!! The house is beautiful!! A dishwasher, washer, dryer, room to move, extra bedroom etc. :-D All so wonderful!

Sabrina said...

Kristen, your house really does look awesome. I can't wait for a party...

Sarah said...

I love your new place! Did you guys buy it or are you renting? Its really cute. You are lucky to have a washer and dryer. I told Brandon that I am not moving anywhere new unless it has a washer and dryer or at least hookups. No more laundry mat.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Milmonster said...

This is great! We should have waited to visit you. Oh well, I liked the old shower. It was like taking a shower in a Mayan ruin! :)

Emily said...

I love it! Holy cow I can't wait to move in! :) Alright, I'll just make it a visit, but it might be for months on end... haha So exciting!!!

Mark said...

You guys are living the dream. What a bargain for about the same amount of money. You even have windows to let in a little sunlight now and then . . .

Jessica W said...

Okay, your house is really adorable...but I'm still mad at you for leaving the ward!

Beth said...

Congrats on the house! It is beaut ful, and I agree. . . what more could a woman want! Once you have washer dryer, counterspace, DISHWASHER. . . . plus you each have your own workspaces!!! Adorable!!!

Tankfos said...

It is an alright place to live I guess. I like the colors of the walls and the little stage in the living room. How is the backyard treating you? You should throw a BBQ for during one of the Playoff games. I would be rockin.

Ad

Shannon said...

What an amazing house!! MUCH roomier than the old place!!

Kylee said...

Oh i'm so jealous of your adorable house!! Lets have another party there soon! :)

Shanda said...

Very cute place...totally jealous :)