Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Offspring

I am caught up on all my blogging! Sorry I don't normally like to do more than one post in a day, but I had to get it done:)

These girls are ALL OVER THE PLACE! They absolutely love to look and laugh at each other. They also love to touch, scratch, and grab each other, which always ends badly. I can't believe they are 7 months old already!

Lacey
Abby

Melanie is always having fun. She loves to play with her friends. In the upper left she is talking on the phone to Clayton, and on the bottom right she is playing with her best friend Isabelle. She also loves to dress up in anything she can find!


Sometimes we like to go play basketball and run around in the gym at the church.


Yes we look ridiculous when I take them all to the store. It doesn't happen a lot, but when it does we get a lot of looks. We can't ever go for very long, because clearly there isn't enough room in the cart.

Melanie loves to be outside. If it is even slightly warm she has to go out. Check out her shoe choice.

I think the biggest problem we have is socks!

They are in the beginning stages of crawling. It is so stinkin cute. I'm torn because I want to see them crawl, but then it is so much more work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My
spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.
Does one
offer guest writers to write content available for you?
I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome weblog!

Check out my web site Please visit my site
my web page :: Please visit my site

Laura said...

Holy cow! The twins look so different now! I can't tell them apart anymore! So fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.