Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Friends

I just love my friends! I feel so lucky to have the friends I do in my life. A couple of weeks ago we had our friends Keith and Tash, and James and Tracy stay with us for a long weekend. It is always so much fun when we get together. We met when we lived in Utah, and now we all live in different places so we try and get together once a year.

We did a ski day at Keystone, and the snow was so perfect. James and Tracy aren't big skiers, so they hung around Denver.


We had a fun ladies shopping trip!


We have no idea how this started, but they got really into having an egg toss. We had to have a couples competition of course. Well done Keith and Tash.

I go to Cafe Rio pretty much every week it seems like. It is one of my favs.

We always have to play pictionary.

Don't they look so stressed? That's because they always lose to us:)

Champions! (As always)

This was so funny. They got cyclopse really quick, unfortunately it was cyclone.

The guys ended up having to make two meals due to losing.
We hit up Yogurtland.


Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my friends here in Denver too? Well I do. I have a hard time thinking about not seeing them all the time when we move. I go out for lunch or dinner or dessert or just hang out for a girls night often. Drew is always so great about watching the kids if I want a ladies night.
Craft night!
I had a fun girls weekend get away with my friends Lori and Audra. We basically ate, shopped, and talked a lot!
Emily and I got to meet up with our college bud Kella. Of course we are at Cafe Rio:)


No comments: