Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Maternity Pics

I love that I have friends who are so talented with photography! My friend Kim took some pictures for us. Now... I don't really like having my picture taken at this stage of pregnancy but I did it, because I thought I would want to document this.
This is what full term with twins looks like. Does it make your pelvis hurt?
Here is her website if you are looking to get some pics taken. She is awesome! http://kimcherryphotography.blogspot.com/
Thanks Kim!
Mel is kissing my belly. But I have to add that yesterday when she lifted up my shirt to see my belly she said, "ew gross." Thanks Mel.
What a cutie!! Ah.... I love her.

2 comments:

kim cherry said...

you guys were a great family to photograph!

Justin and Sara Smutz said...

Seriously, you are ALL baby!!! You look great Kristen:)