Saturday, June 02, 2012

Baby Shower Weekend!

This weekend I was lucky enough to get two baby showers. Friday night I had a baby shower with my friends from church and Saturday morning I had a shower with family and friends. I chose a hard weekend for a lot of people, but it was still very fun, and I got a lot of great things! I was against ever dressing the babes the same, but everything that I got that was matching was so stinking cute, and I can't wait to see them in it and to take lots of pictures of course! Thanks everyone who came, I am now ready to get all the little things done, and get these babies here!

This is the first shower at Jandi's house. It was crazy cute.

This was the craft table where you could make the babies some bracelets of clips.
The finished products.



Fresh flowers form Olivia's garden!




Party Favors. So cute


The wonderful ladies who threw the shower. Left to right... (Tammy, Kim, Olivia, me. and Jandi)


This is the shower my friends Emily and Andrea threw for me. And somehow I forgot to take a picture with them. But this is a picture of my mom, my sister, and my niece Kyla.

They did the theme "She's ready to POP!" There was some delicious popcorn:)


Pink Lemonade popcorn! Isn't that crazy. Love it.



Party favors. "Thanks for poppin in!"

1 comment:

THE DENVER BURTS said...

Those both look so cute! Wish I could've been there!