Friday, January 20, 2012

Random

Here are just some random pics from lately that I wanted to put on the old blog.

These two love each other so much!

Mel loves to put everything on her head. Especially her pants.

She wears all my shoes.

She spends a good part of the day playing in Sawyer's kennel.

There's nothing I love more than Mel in just her diaper.

We finally got rid of our ugly red carpet!! We got new carpet downstairs to match the upstairs a few months ago (because Bella, our cat kept peeing downstairs after Mel was born. And by the way we had to give her away) And now we bit the bullet and got it in the family room too.

So soft and fluffy!

7 comments:

Emily said...

NEW CARPET!!!!! I want more details! We want new carpet!! That is very exciting and I LOVE Mel in her diaper too :) Oh and I love the shoe of yours that she is wearing, it looks very cute :)

Jandi said...

YAY! For new carpets. Mel is so cute with Sawyer...

Ruth said...

How exciting to have new carpet. Those pictures of Mel and Sawyer are cute, I can tell they enjoy playing together.

Anonymous said...

We are excited when Heidi can interact with our Annie. Those pics are so cute! You are so brave to get white carpet...it looks great:)

Milmonster said...

Love the carpet! Mel is precious and I love your gallery wall.

kim cherry said...

those pictures of mel are so adorable. noah used to play in the dogs kennels too. i'm sure ashton would too if we still had the kennels.

Kendria said...

Yeah for new carpet! It works wonders doesn't it! I can't believe how big Mel is! Hope you guys are doing well... How many more years until you are making a paycheck again?? :)