Monday, January 02, 2012

December 2011

Well this December has been awesome. We have had so much going on. Lots of parties, get togethers with friends and family, and just spending time with our little family. Drew had 3 weeks off. I love these breaks he has.

Christmas was so much fun. Mel was pretty slow with unwrapping and once she got a toy she just wanted to play with it. It was pretty cute.

The fam at dinner. My grandma always comes from Wisconsin. It was great spending time with her.

We got to see a bunch of our friends that were in town. Love these people. We also went to breakfast with our friends Doug and Jamie, and Brandon and Meghan and their cute little baby boys. As well as hang out with Brent and Christa and their girls. Unfortunately I didn't think to take any pics. But I loved seeing you all.

Here is Carson going in for the kiss. Mel was playing hard to get.


It was also our 5th anniversary. We went Downtown and stayed at the Grand Hyatt and went to dinner at our favorite place, The Cheesecake Factory. This is me reading my annual anniversary letter from Drew. I love that we started the tradition of writing each other letters on our first anniversary.
It was really a perfect night. We ate a lot, relaxed, went hot tubing (which overlooked the city), played ping pong ( I know we are kind of losers), and just enjoyed being together.

Here's Drew at breakfast, lovin his hot chocolate. I love staying at nice hotels. Everything is just so fancy.

This is the view from our room. I should have taken one at night. It looked awesome with all the lights leading up to the mountains.

I know it's a dark picture, my bad... but this is from the bed. It was an awesome view to go to sleep to and wake up to.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary!