Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fun Times

We have had a really fun week. Our friends, Keith and Tasha flew from Texas and James and Tracy flew from Provo and stayed with us. We were all friends in Provo so it was fun to get together again. It was such a blast. Because they were on vacation I felt like I was too. Before James and Tracy came we went skiing/snowboarding at Copper. It was the perfect day. The weather was awesome and the snow was great. (A BIG thanks to my sister-in-law for watching Mel, who won't take a bottle anymore)
We also played a lot of games, watched BYU basketball games, talked, shopped, ate and relaxed.

Yes, Drew is wearing his goggles for the picture.

A nice break for lunch.

I seriously felt like a teenager. None of us wanted to go to bed. It was like a slumber party. I haven't stayed up that late in a long time. Luckily we all share a love for the show LOST so we ended our night with a great episode.

Here are the boys making us breakfast due to losing at pictionary the night before.

On Saturday I helped plan a baby shower for a friend, but I forgot my camera. But this is the diaper cake for the shower.

And of course here are some random shots of the babe. She is so stinking cute right?


6 comments:

Emily said...

SHE IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Glad you had a fun week with friends and that diaper cake is superb :)

Olivia said...

YES, so stinkin cute! She looks like Drew in that second picture I think. Skiing sounds like it was fun and so does the teenager thing. When we did we all grow up?! It's just no fair! lol!

Milmonster said...

Ok, Mel is so cute! We need to talk!

Kristen said...

Good times had by all. Although I think that Pictionary was rigged.

Goose said...

The last comment was by Drew, not Kristen

Jandi said...

She is a cutie! So fun. Love having good friends come to visit.