Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cousin Time

Drew's brother Adam was doing a rotation for medical school in Denver, so him and his family have been staying with his parents for the last month. I have loved seeing them so much. It's been fun seeing their two kids and Melanie together. Jane, their oldest is so cute with Mel. I love the way she says her name. Audrey, their younger one and Mel are about 3 1/2 months apart. I hope they become good friends. They enjoy staring at each other for now.


Matchy matchy

I think this picture is so funny. They are both deep in thought, or just bored.

We got to go to the zoo. (Drew, Liz and Justin were there too, but somehow we didn't get a picture of all of us)

Mel loves her shades. She is so cool. Oh and Drew too.

2 comments:

Jena said...

All of them are such cute little girls :)

Kendria said...

Looks like she is growing up great! I love the shades with Daddy!