Sunday, January 09, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to wish my lovely wife a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! and let her know how much she is loved in our family. You may have guessed by now that this is Drew, Kristen's husband, and that I have hijacked her blog for a few minutes. The reason I post this here and not on my blog is because nobody has checked my blog in long long long time. And I can't say that I blame them cause I also haven't checked my blog in a long long long time.

I count my blessings everyday that this women said yes to me. She has proven recently also that not only is she an awesome wife, but an unbelievable mother. I watch her with Melanie and am blown away. Thank you Kristen for being such a great person in all our lives. We love you and hope that your B-day rocks the house!!!!

Love,

Drew, Melanie, Sawyer, and Bella (Actually when I asked Bella if she loves you she just rolled her eyes and fell back asleep. I don't think she really meant it though, I mean, I'm sure she loves you...as long as you don't touch her, look at her, or speak to her unless on her own terms. Typical cat, they show no respect!!!)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Bahahahah the Bella part cracks me up. We're excited to celebrate tonight!

Olivia said...

Very sweet! Happy Birthday Kristen!!!

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday Kristen!

Jandi said...

Oh... Happy Birthday Kristen! Well done Drew. Every women needs a little recognition now and again.

Kendria said...

Ditto to that Sista! Happy Day!