Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Love Garage Sales

Yesterday we went on a hunt for baby things at garage sales in Highlands Ranch. There were sooooo many sales. We had to go home because we ran out of room in our car. Here are some of our findings.

Jogging stroller- $30
32 books- $ 7
2 baby einstein movies- $.50
Changing pad (don't worry I will disinfect it)- $.75
Bread Machine (used once)- $10
Filing things- $3
toy- $.25


And check out these beauties. When we were leaving a guy living next to someone having a garage sale put these out on the sidewalk with a FREE sign. They are workin great!

6 comments:

Goose said...

Everything looks great. I was wondering though, how much did you pay for the dog? You didn't seem to mention it in the blog. He looks like a great deal.

Olivia said...

nice finds! I love going to the fancy neigborhoods like highlands ranch (well, comparitively fancy to AURORA) for garage sales. You can buy really cute soft fuzzy covers for those kinds of changing table pads. that looks like a nice stroller, do you jog? We bought one for $100 and then I remembered that when I run, I feel like I'm going to die, so we sold oursa few years later. At a garage sale. For seven dollars. ouch.

Emily said...

Hooray!! Great finds!!! I'm sure everything is making you so much more excited :) I'm more excited :) Can NOT wait for tomorrow!

The Yarbrough Clan said...

Nice Job!!!! When do you find out what you're having? So excited for you! I bought a jogging stroller at a second hand baby store in ft collins and have loved it!!

Danalin said...

Sweet! I'm very impressed by your haul. So excited to hear today's news! And super excited to see you on Thursday!!!

Kendria said...

Let the fun begin! Keep up the good work! :)