Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Quarter of a Century

Well I am now officially OLD! I had my birthday on Saturday, and let me tell you Saturday birthdays are the best. It was so fun. On Friday my students were so cute and nice; one brought cupcakes for the class. Friday night I went out with some girlfriends. It was SO fun. I don't know if I have said how much I LOVE my ward and the friends I have made. We went out to dinner and had cake and of course talked forever. On Saturday my parents came and we went to breakfast. Drew sent me off shopping for the afternoon and then he made me a nice steak dinner. Sunday we went to Emily and Kevin's house for a little birthday dinner. They made Cafe Rio. Soooo good. I've decided birthdays should always last more than one day.

My friend Kendria took these pictures. She is an excellent photographer.




Kevin had to have gotten some all time high score in Yahtzee. Can you figure out his final score? Actually, I can't tell.... Em??

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Ah yes.... it's 474. Got it.

Kendria said...

Happy Birthday to you! It was fun to sit and talk for a while! Glad you had a great WEEKEND!

Jandi said...

Sad I missed out on YOUR big day. Glad you had a great weekend!

Emily said...

Haha, yes 474... crazy! Who even rolls 3 yahtzees!!! Thanks for letting us feed you a birthday dinner! Have you gone shopping yet??

Adventures In The Land Of Hahl said...

Such a FUN birthday weekend!! I love it when friends have a birthday, cause then everyone gets to party!

Milmonster said...

Yeah! Glad you had a great day. And you're not that old, that would make me older:)

Danalin said...

So OLD! Man, I don't know how you're even functioning anymore. :) Sister, you get no sympathy here - I'll be exiting my 20's this year. You look beautiful (of course) and I am so glad that you had such a Happy Birthday even though I totally forgot to call you. Lame. I'm glad you managed to get over it enough to enjoy yourself. :)