Thursday, November 20, 2008

Slanket!

Well everyone I have my new favorite item. It is called a slanket! It stands for a sleeved blanket. It just wraps around the back. I had never heard of it before until about a week ago when I saw it in a magazine and pointed it out to Drew, and said how cool it was. As it turns out Drew and already ordered me one a few days earlier as an early Christmas gift. He had seen a picture of it in an airplane magazine a month ago. I always complain how blankets don't keep my arms warm if I need to type or work on something. He knows me so well!
Oh and if you didn't know, we keep our house pretty cold so that's why having a slanket will be so great!



8 comments:

Lauren said...

This is awesome!!! Drew's so thoughtful :-)

Milmonster said...

wow, at first i was imagining a mexican poncho type deal. that looks more like the sweater of a very thin giant

Goose said...

The Slanket is nice, but I can't take all the credit here. If it wasn't for Skymall magazine I would have never seen it. Thanks Skymall for helping me be such a thoughtful husband.

Emily said...

That is AWESOME! SkyMall rocks!!! I'm jealous... I'll probably need to look into one for myself!! Awesome!!!

Sarah and Wes said...

HEY! I just saw a commercial for those on TV! Do you really like it? It seems really practical.

Chelsea Ellingson said...

Just looking at it makes me chilly because I'm not wearing one. You could totally use that as a bathrobe. I know I would.

Unknown said...

i totally saw that in the skymall magazine and secretly thought it was awesome..

i never realized that people really ordered out of those magazines..!

totally want one. i will subtly direct my husband to this post :)

hope all is well with you two!

Anonymous said...

Kristen,
Dave wants to know if your amazing cool slanket is really a way of you telling us you're a Benedictine monk? True? Nah....but you do look warm and cozy!