Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Kyla Grace Anderson

My sister just sent me some pictures she took over Thanksgiving. I absolutely love being home because I get to see my niece. It's hard being far away when she's changing so much. I am around kids all the time, and have lots of nieces and nephews on Drew's side who I love so much, but there is something about when it's my own sibling's child. Sometimes I can't believe that my sister has a daughter. She looks just like her. She is the cutest little girl, and melts my heart when I am around her. She is a girl who is loved. Everyone is fighting for her attention every moment. That could have something to do with being the only grand child. Anyway, it's just so fun.



Look how happy she is with us:) Ok maybe she sees her 
mom taking the picture.


                                                             The proud grandparents

3 comments:

Danalin said...

She is SO cute! It's true that there is just something different about your own sibling's children...and especially when that sibling is a sister. But you don't have a brother, so...I guess that doesn't make sense to share with you. I am glad that you get to see Kyla again very soon!

Goose said...

I have had a lot of fun seeing you with Kyla. I guess it's just excting to think that one day we will have one like Kyla. I love to see how much you enjoy being around her.

Elizabeth said...

What a cute little niece you have! And she's lucky to have such a fun Aunt. I know our kids just love you. :)