Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Craziness

We just had some Halloween craziness. All day we were doing fun things. Yes, I am a piece of pizza, and yes it was falling down. It's not easy to lay down when you are a pizza. This is my beautiful class minus a few. They were all so cute. When the day was over I could barely function, but the kids loved it. A lot of kids were trying to eat me, but don't worry I didn't let them.


Oh yes, here is a little taste of home. He wore the pads all day. Poor guy.




Here is the fairy and the princesses. Let's just say it was the perfect costume for them:)



These are my very cute witches.


These are my scary ones. Most of them don't look so scary with their smiles:)


Here is Madison, she is totally disgusted with the floor after the party. We made popcorn and it got EVERYWHERE. Oh and yes the custodian called in sick, so we picked it up by hand. (well, tried to).








7 comments:

Goose said...

It sure looks like a crazy day. And the pepperoni on your pizza just looks great. I wonder who made that? Good job, it looks like you pulled it off.

Danalin said...

Smart custodian, getting "sick" on the day of the Halloween parties! :) You look so cute. I love the costume idea. Such a creative woman. Your kids are all very adorable. Glad the day was fun for you!

Dad said...

K -
That is some piece of pizza. Don't let Goose see it. It will be gone in a heartbeat. Those parties are hard as the kids get so much sugar....the next day is probably even worse!!

Good job.

Mickey

Mark said...

I'm a piece of pizza. Gimme some candy!!!

Looks like it was one heckuva party . . .

Tyler said...

Kristen,

And now remind of the educational benefits of your Halloween party...

Just kidding, the most memorable days of elementary school for me were the party days. I remember the cupcakes and the candy and the non-stop partying!

Your post took me back, although I don't ever remember dressing up for Halloween at school.

Karen said...

Kristen, I found you! I enjoyed reading through your blog. I didn't realize that your husband introduced you to the church...that's so neat. I hope all is going well in "teacher world"! Come check us out!

Shannon said...

Kristen!! I'm so glad you have a blog and you found us. Your pizza costume is GENIUS! Had I seen it earlier it def. would have been on my Halloween best-ofs. Hope all is well!