Sunday, January 04, 2015

Thanksgiving

This year we stayed home for the holidays, and I have to say as much as I missed my Colorado family and friends, not traveling was pretty nice. We had Drew's sister staying with us over Thanksgiving, which was a lot of fun. We also invited our friends the Jones' and the Watt's over. We had a ridiculous amount of food! It was our first experience being in charge of the turkey, and we were pretty sure we were going to blow it, but we pulled it out in the end.

Jena and I ran a turkey trot in the morning. It was freezing! It really worked out since I was only 4 weeks postpartum and Jena was over half way into her pregnancy so we both needed to go slow.

The little kids table on Thanksgiving.


The big kids table. Melanie loves older girls, can you tell??

Heather, Ashley and I.

Megan and I created our own pumpkin cheesecake, since we didn't buy the correct amount of anything. It turned out to be delicious!

No comments: