Wednesday, July 16, 2014

4th of July

We had such a fun 4th of July. A huge reason is because the weather was so nice. For some reason it's been a very pleasant summer. I thought it would be extremely humid by now. It was so fun just hanging with my little fam.

We went up to Saint Charles for the parade and stuck around afterwards to buy food from some of the vendors along the river. It was so nice having a picnic by the river.




We spent the afternoon playing in water outside.

And Drew put on a nice fire works show for us:)

After the girls went to bed we sat out on our deck and watched two really great fireworks shows. Melanie came running out of her room because she thought there were bad guys in our house. So sad. So she stayed up with us:) The pool down the street puts one on, so it was perfect. I can only hope we have this kind of weather next year. Or I guess just count my blessings that I got it this year!

No comments: