Sunday, December 01, 2013

Thanksgiving In Tulsa

We went to Tulsa for Thanksgiving this year. Drew's brother, wife and three little girls live there. It was about a six hour drive. Which is pretty much exactly the right amount of time to be in a car if you ask me.
It's so fun that they have three girls that are super close in age to ours. We had six girls under the age of 4! It was a blast.

Here are the before and after the trip pics. It's funny because no one slept on the way out. They definitely played their little hearts out!

We did a 5k on Thanksgiving morning. Thanks to Adam for driving all six girls around while cheering us on!
Lacey, Abby and Ellie had a lot of fun playing with each other. They enjoyed sharing food and feeding each other. Melanie loves Jane and Audrey. I heard her say, "I love you" so many times.
Adam and Laura have a nice camera, so we had them take some pics for our Christmas card. This is a little compilation to show how fun three year olds can be. One minute she is the sweetest, cutest little girl, and the next minute she is extremely stubborn and cranky. At this particular moment she was the latter. The middle picture is when I couldn't convince her to tuck her pants into her boots. She just had to do the opposite of what I was telling her and pull them over. Ahhh.... the joys. Let's just hope all this independence is a good thing right?
We headed over to a park near by.
I know this picture is very blurry, but I had to put it so we remember it. There is a church campus nearby that goes ALL out with Christmas lights, so we went and checked it out. It was pretty awesome. Tulsa did not disappoint;)
After we looked at the lights we drank Eggnog and Snickerdoodle milk, while decorating the tree.
Ok first of all I have to say either my friends and family know me really well, or I talk WAY too much about frozen yogurt, because everyone always sets aside a frozen yogurt night with us:) Second of all, I didn't make it into the picture but I was there! The picture someone else took didn't turn out. Needless to say, it was a great date night!