Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Dr. Foster!

He did it! After four years of dental school, Drew graduated! I am so proud of him. I am constantly impressed with him. It's amazing how well he balances everything. He always put us first, and still ended up at the top of his class. He is one smart guy. I know it wasn't easy, but he passed with flying colors:)
Drew was inducted into the Dental Honor Society. I didn't realize what a big deal it was until they held the dinner for just a few of them. So impresseve!

The graduation dinner the night before the big day!

The buds. Sorry it's not a great picture.

I had some little presents and fancy breakfast for him the morning of graduation. (Yes, we love cereal... for Father's Day I special ordered Waffle Crisp because they don't make them where we are)

It was perfect weather for an outdoor graduation.

We just stayed in the back so we could make as much noise as we wanted:)


Because his brothers, Mark and Jeff are doctors they were able to hood him. He also has another brother who is a doctor and could have hooded him as well. We missed you Adam!









Can you believe this guy is a doctor?

The brothers


His parents

My parents


Drew and Zach



Drew and Jeff


2 comments:

Linde said...

Wow! So impressed with the honor society...that is great!! So happy for you both.

marcymizukawa said...

Congrats!!! I know the feeling of being so proud of the hubby. Hope you guys are all settled. Let's figure out when we can see each other!!!