Saturday, July 07, 2012

How Old Are We?

So we have gone from having a Honda Accord and a Hyundai Sonata to a Honda Odyssey and a Buick Century. Now don't get me wrong I am SOOO grateful for these new cars. But it is just so funny to me that we have a Buick and a van. I mean how did we grow up so fast? Oh yeah maybe going from a family of three to a family of five changes things real fast.
My sweet sweet grandma gave us her Buick Century, which is in great shape. It replaced "Blade" our Sonata. The $700 car we bought in Provo. It lasted us 3 years, and we put no money into it, but oh my it was a junker. Drew was sad to see it go. And my amazing in-laws traded cars with us so now we have a van, which is also in great shape. I am getting used to having a van. It's like driving a bus really. It will be soooo nice to have with three kids and a dog. Now we are completely ready for the babies to come. Well.... you know what I mean.



 The window has a sun shade (which I put on poorly) So that's why the window looks weird.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Looking good!

Jandi said...

Ya van! You are going to love that thing...

kim cherry said...

the van will change your life!!

THE DENVER BURTS said...

Once you get a van, you never go back. ever.