Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Melanie at 9 months

Mel is already nine months. Or I guess nine and a half already. She weighs 16.12 lbs and is 27.25 inches long. She is in the 15th percentile in weight and 50th for height. She is a pretty slim little lady. I just can't believe how fast it is going. It seriously feels like we just had her. She is more fun every month. We are so in love with her. She is such a good babe. She is ALL over the place these days. She crawls so fast, stands on her own, and is into everything!





This is from a few weeks back. I had to strip her down every time she had a graham cracker. She is much better now, but I love this pic.

This is her angry face. She also breaths really hard out of her nose when she is like this.


4 comments:

Emily said...

Mmm I do love that gal! I need to see her, this is just getting ridiculous!!! I'll call you, I have something for you, well its actually for Mel :)

Milmonster said...

Oh man! Peaches is sooooo cute. Love the angry face!

Kendria said...

Slim and so very cute!

Ruth said...

Her angry face is very cute.