Sunday, August 07, 2011

Summer Break

The past three weeks have been so fun. I love when Drew has a long break like this. I could have him home all the time. So here are some of the things we have been up to.

This pic is blurry I know, but I will replace it with my friend's later. This is Jessie's wedding. All of us have been friends since elementary school. It was a blast.

Jena and I with our sweet shades, that we took from the people sitting across from us.

Mel was a hit.

Yeah, Brad is funny looking.

We also had a pool party the day after the wedding. Pics to come.


My family went up to Estes Park for a little weekend get-away. So fun.

Rocky National Park
Sissy and I

Check out that moose. (No not me)

Drew and I hiked Mt. Elbert. It is the second highest mountain in the continental U.S. Pretty steep, but so great. I love hiking with my hubs.

We were in a cloud at the top.

Sawyer loved every minute. He ran up and down the entire time.

We also went on a little camp out at Devil's Head with some friends. Mel did great. Thanks to Jeff for the finely cooked food. So good.

Sterlings, Greens, and us

We went on a hike the next day.

These are the stairs to the very top. Pretty sweet.

Mel couldn't make it to the end without a nap. So cute.My friend Allie and I at her bridal shower. Can't wait for the wedding next week!

And of course I had to add a few cute pics of the Melster.

We find Mel in so many funny positions now in her crib.

Pulling up!

Poor Sawyer. This is his life now.

Update on Mel:
*Super fast army crawl, so close to a regular crawl
*waves "hi" and "bye
*pulling up on everything
*can go from laying down to sitting up
*loves loves loves baths
*still the cutest girl in the world


5 comments:

Milmonster said...

Oh man! What a great post and I agree, we should have the boys around all the time! Mel is a doll face.

Jessica said...

That last picture with Mel and Sawyer is so funny! He's a good dog!

Anonymous said...

Super Cute Pics! Sawyer and Melanie are best buds, eh? So cute!

Jami said...

Mel is so cute!! I miss you guys!!

Ruth said...

That picture of Melanie and Sawyer is too funny. He must be one patient dog.