Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

I love Easter. I love the candy, dresses, eggs, ect. But I don't want that to be the focus of Easter. I tried really hard this month to study and ponder about Christ's life, atonement, and resurrection. I really have to try to separate the fun traditions from what the real purpose is. BUT believe me I really love the traditions too. And yes I am aware that Mel is a little young for all of this, but I couldn't resist. Enjoy the pics and the video, it's a good one.


We dyed some eggs.

Drew thought it would be a good idea to put Mel's hand on the spoon. Oops. IT was pretty funny. Like mother like daughter, because about five minutes later I spilled another cup all over my jeans. That wasn't as funny. ( sorry the picture is blurry, it was a little chaotic)

No this has nothing to do with Easter. But seriously so cute.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Easter! Melanie really is so cute!

Milmonster said...

I love Easter too! Melanie is so darn cute.

Jandi said...

I love Mel's dress. So cute! You look great too. I LOVE how the bucket turned out. Her name really pops now. Great work...

Emily said...

I love everything! I love your skirt ;) I love Melanie's skirt. I love the high chair WHAT A HIGHCHAIR ALREADY!!! I love the bucket, noticed it right away and I love the mishaps :) The perfect holidays never get remembered!
Love ya lots, lets get together!

Linde said...

She is such a CUTIE!!! How fun!

Kendria said...

How can this baby keep on getting cuter? Seriously!