Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bye Bye Hair

So I did it. I finally cut my hair. It was becoming WAY too long. I was able to donate my hair so that made me happy. Many people have told me that I am not a person that should have short hair, but I decided I didn't care, and it's hair so if I don't like it oh well, it will grow back.

I will say it was pretty funny because I am pretty sure the salon I went to really only cuts African American hair. I was definitely sticking out, but it was really fun.

10 comments:

Emily said...

KRISTEN!
I love your new do! It looks great!
Now I want to see it in person!

Milmonster said...

Oh I love it! Good job!

Aaron and Megan said...

Good Style for you, it looks great!We miss hanging out with you guys, hope things are going well.

Goose said...

I think your hair looks great!!! Your golden locks of goodness bring such joy into my life. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! When are you coming?

Dad said...

K -
I love your hair. However, I think you should have gone even more rad. But we both know you never listen to me anyhow. I have to say it is very cute as Megan would say!!

Mickey

Linde said...

Your new cut is darling!!!

Danalin said...

I'm in love with your new 'do! Who told you that you shouldn't have short hair? Totally wrong. I've always loved your hair, but I love this even a little more. Man, I cannot wait to see you in a few weeks!

Danalin said...

I'm in love with your new 'do! Who told you that you shouldn't have short hair? Totally wrong. I've always loved your hair, but I love this even a little more. Man, I cannot wait to see you in a few weeks!

Gloria said...

Kristen, your hair is soo cute! I miss being VTing companions, I hope you are doing well! :)