Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Color Me Mine

This past weekend my friend Marcy and I went to Color Me Mine. It's a sweet place. I love it! They have a ton of pottery that you can choose from and then paint it. I decided to go big and design a cookie jar. There are a few rough patches but for the most part it's great. Drew said that because it was a bit pricey that I had to promise to fill it with homemade cookies at all times. Do you think he'll notice that the Oreos aren't homemade? 
Marcy made a plate, and it was amazing. She's an expert. I didn't get a picture of her finished product but it was fabulous.
So anyway when you come by have yourself a little treat:)


Here's Marc. Look at that design!


Here's my cookie jar before.


After





5 comments:

Emily said...

I am SOOO impressed! Not that I didn't think you could do it, but wow that is professional!!!! Job well done!

Milmonster said...

Beautiful job Kristen, well done! I wouldn't mind oreos in that jar and I doubt Drew would either!

Goose said...

Wait, you didn't make those Oreos? I would have never known. It's a real nice addition to the house.

Linde said...

That is sooo cute! How fun!

Rich'n'Rach said...

Look at you, crafty lady! Very cute...I give it a 10!