Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Man




Drew and I sometimes have "build up sessions," where we just compliment one another for a certain amount of time. I was thinking that Drew was due for one, and I wanted everyone else to hear it. I love the picture, it's right after he rocked his 800.

So here is the list:
· SOOO good looking
· Athletic
· Smart
· Doesn’t stress.. EVER
· Helps me to not stress
. Always wants to have a spiritual conversation
· Never in a bad mood
· Takes care of all the “man” jobs around the house
· Gets along with everyone
· Loves people for who they are
· Gives people the benefit of the doubt
· Optimistic
· Active
· Competitive (which I like)
. Can figure anything out... it doesn't matter what it is
· Never spends money, but let’s me
· Kills spiders for me
· Determined
· FUN
. Funny
· Makes me laugh
. Confident
· Loves me inspite of my flaws
· Understands that I am a girl
. Knows me better than I know myself
· Rational
. Awesome track runner (I don't know how it's physically possible to be that fast)
· Not critical
. Loves kids
. Truly loves to serve
. The most unselfish person ever
· Never gets mad (I seriously have only seen him upset like twice… in 7 years)
· Loves to dance
· Loves his family
· Well rounded in every aspect
· The best person I know
I LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Goose said...

Now that's a post!!! Thanks, I love you. Yoyu mentioned my humility, right?

Goose said...

Yoyu=you

Emily said...

Ahhhhh I loved this post! I loved when we lived together and had build up sessions... Tear... ya, Drew is pretty cool! MISS YOU

Mark said...

Drew's a pretty good guy, I'll give you that.

But the man doesn't have confidence issues. I think he needs to be brought down a notch or two.

How about your next post being a "tear down session"?
:)

Candace said...

Peanut Butter Cup! You don't have to deny it, I know you've been stalking me. . . becasue I've been stalking you too!

Sarah and Wes said...

Hey Kristen, where do you teach? That would be so cool if you could hook me up for a semester! :) Let me know what happens. Also what school and district, and I'll look into it. Thanks!

Tankfos said...

I am tired of hearing how great Drew is. What about me?

Just Joking